ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Sunday (June 25, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 112 in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
We have a new leader atop ToutMaster 2017, as FFF-Oddsb.com regained the top spot after a strong 10.4 point week. He holds a 1.05-point lead over teamxbladz, who sits in second with 151.35 points. In third place is CashDPT7 with 151.25 points, just .10 out of second place. Rounding out the Top 5 are Best Fight Picks and ThePME.
The top score for the event was by Will_Overton with 14.25 points. The contestant picked 11 of the 13 fights correctly including the biggest underdog winner on the card; Clay Guida.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 112 card:
- Favorites to win: 10
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Clay Guida (2.85 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Darrell Horcher (125) / Devin Powell (28)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 13-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Johnny Case (80) / Tony Martin (72)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Johnny Case, Michael Chiesa, Justine Kish, BJ Penn
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-4
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 17-15
The UFC takes a quick break before the July 4th weekend, but then picks up the following week for International Fight Week and a two event slate on July 7th and July 8th. July is a huge month for ToutMaster as there are six events scheduled. It is the busiest month of the UFC calendar providing opportunities for contestants to make significant moves in the contest.