FREE NASCAR BETS!
Handicapper Justin Hirst: Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 (July 17th)
For 1 unit each.
- Take Christopher Bell -165 over Tyler Reddick. Bell won the xfinity race here and look for him to be up front.
- Take Joey Logano -135 over Kevin Harvick. Hometown track for Logano and Harvick has struggled all season.
Quaker State 400 at Atlanta (July 10th)
- For 1 unit take Kyle Larson -160. Over Denny Hamlin. Larson has been the best car on 1.5 Mile tracks this year and look for him to be upfront
Pocono Organics CBD 325 (June 27th)
- For 1 unit. Take Tyler Reddick -140. Reddick finished 11th yesterday and Austin Dillon finishes 21st. Look for the same results today. Reddick should be in the top 10
Pocono Organics CBD 325 (June 26th)
- For 1 unit each.
- Take Hamlin -135. Over Martin Truex Jr. Hamlin has 6 wins here and 2 out of last 3 races. Truex is in a slump.
- Take Kyle Larson -165. Over Chase Elliott. Larson has been on fire and Elliott is starting deep in the field.
Ally 400 at Nashville (June 20th)
- For 1 unit. Take Chase Elliott -160 over Martin Truex Jr. Chase Elliott was 4th fastest in practice and starting 6th Truex Jr is starting 35th. Look for Elliott to contend for win.
- For 1 unit take Joey Logano -130 over Brad Keselowski . Brad Keselowski has struggled this season and look for that to continue.
Toyota Save Mart 350 (June 6th)
- For 1 unit take Chase Elliott. -180 Over Kyle Larson. In 6 starts at Sonoma. Kyle Larson has not finished in the top 10. Look for Chase Elliott to win the race.
Coca Cola 600 at Charlotte (May 30th)
- For 1 unit take Kyle Larson-145 Over Kyle Busch. Larson has been top of the class at 1.5 Mike tracks. Look for him to contend for the win.
- For 1 unit take Alex Bowman -155 over Christopher Bell. Bowman Has been hot and look for him to be up towards the front with his Hendrick teammate Kyle Larson
EchoPark Texas Grand Prix (May 23rd).
- Take Joey Logano -155. For 1 unit over Brad Keselowski. Logano was 2nd fastest in first practice and qualified 6th. Brad Keselowski has struggled and starting 24th.
- For 1 unit Take Kyle Larson +105. Over Martin Truex Jr. Kyle Larson was 3rd fastest in practice and starting 2nd. Great value at +105.
Dryden 400 at Dover (May 16th)
Goodyear 400 at Darlington (May 9th)
FREE UFC BETS!