ToutMaster 2016 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued with last Saturday’s UFC Fight Night 95 event in Brasilia, Brazil. After UFC Fight Night 95, here’s the updated Top 20:
ToutMaster 2016 has turned into a two-person race with WesReynolds holding the slimmest of margins over ManglerBets. The longtime leader holds just a tenth of a point lead. ManglerBets had the second best score overall at Fight Night 95 (12.3 points) and is now nipping at the heels of WesReynolds. Sitting in third place is CodySaftic, who is 8.85 points back of the lead. MattMaher2210 and Vibrations144 are fourth and fifth, respectively, and hovering 10 points out of the lead. Nizar had the top score overall at Fight Night 95 with 12.35 points. He picked 11 of 13 fights correctly; Thiago Santos and Antonio Silva were his only incorrect selections.
Some additional notes on the card:
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 6
- Biggest Underdog to win: Eric Spicely (4.75 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Thiago Santos (88) / Eric Spicely (4)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2016 Record): 24-4-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Francisco Trinaldo (47) / Paul Felder (45)
- Consensus Underdog Pick (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 32-34
The UFC heads back to the United States this Saturday for Fight Night 96 in Portland, Oregon. The card is highlighted by a Top 10 contest in the bantamweight division as Jon Dodson takes on John Lineker.