Still up solidly in 2015, Nick Kalikas and crew are looking to continue their winning ways with UFC Fight Night 76. After losing 0.3 units for UFC 192 three weeks ago, MMAOddsbreaker Premium is now up 46.055 units life-to-date. You can check a track record of our premium bets here. What’s included in MMA OddsBreaker Premium?
- Nick Kalikas’ best bets in text and podcast form, including the betting lines and unit sizes.
- Exclusive pre-event access to Part 2 of The Premium OddsCast featuring audio breakdowns for all bets.
- All the latest statistics on upcoming fights from fight scientist Reed Kuhn to help you make the best decisions
- Plus more features added in the future!
Also, our multi-event package comes with a guarantee. You will make money or you get a second multi-event package for free! If we lose money over the course of your package, just e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll extend your service at no extra cost. Now what’s holding you back? Here’s an example of what Premium Members see on fight day taken from UFC 192 three weekends ago: —————————————————————————————————————————— UFC 192 2.5 units: Ryan Bader (+120) 2.5 units: Islam Makhachev (-120) 2 units: Viktor Pesta (-150) 2.5 units: Parlay Ruslan Magomedov (-200) with Albert Tumenov (-260) at (+108)
- Free Bet(s)
We don’t have any free bets for this event. Sorry! Our Free Bets are initially given out via our @MMAOBPremium Twitter account. You can also gain access to our free plays via our e-mailing list. If you’d like to be added to the list, just send an e-mail to email@example.com asking to join and we’ll notify you whenever there are free bets.
- The Premium OddsCast: Part 1 (Picks & Full Event Breakdown)
- The Premium OddsCast: Part 2 (Bets & Rationale)
- MMAOB Premium’s Stats Fight Scientist Reed Kuhn has made available his exclusive tale of the tape statistics for all fights with significant data to help you make your betting decisions. To get a full in-depth explanation of Reed’s “Uber Tale of the Tape” statistics, click here. For Saturday’s UFC 192 event, there is enough data for five bouts:
UFC 192 205 lbs: Daniel Cormier vs Alexander Gustafsson 205 lbs: Ryan Bader vs Rashad Evans 265 lbs: Shawn Jordan vs Ruslan Magomedov 125 lbs: Joseph Benavidez vs Ali Bagautinov 125 lbs: Sergio Pettis vs Chris Cariaso —————————————————————————————————————————— You can purchase a package using the interface below or see more info about the service here.
*Hover over an available package and select “Add to Cart” to purchase an MMAOB Premium package. More details about the service can be found below. **Please note that some web browser extensions such as Ad Blocker may interfere with this purchasing interface. Some touch screen devices, such as the iPad, may also be incompatible.