I am a Full-Time, Professional MMA Bettor and I always look for ways to provide value to as many people intrigued by MMA as I can. In this content piece, I am providing free evidence that helped contribute to my overall research and analysis of this incredible, UFC 252: Cormier versus Miocic card. By no means was the information contained in this content piece compelling enough to draw a
strong conclusion on the respective matchup nor place a bet. However, I found this data interesting and I believe you will too. Enjoy!
1. All of Jim Miller’s MMA bouts since 2017 (10) have either ended in the first round or went the 3-round distance
- Miller was victorious in all but 2 of these aforementioned fights (against Oliveira and Hooker) that ended in the first round
- Miller has not won a decision since November 2016 (UFC 205 against Thiago Alves)
2. Marlon Vera has never been finished in 22 pro MMA fights
- Marlon’s MMA octagon appearances include being opposite of heavyhanded strikers John Lineker and Song Yadong (Song and John combined have 20 pro MMA TKO/KO finishes and 15 knockdowns within the UFC octagon per ufcstats.com)
3. T.J. Brown was on pace to land 15 takedowns if his UFC debut against Jordan Griffin went all three rounds.
- T.J. landed 7 takedowns (on 7 attempts) prior to the fight ending at the 3:38 mark of the second round per ufcstats.com
4. Merab Dvalishvili attempts about 17 takedowns per 15 minutes on average
- Merab has never been outwrestled in any of his UFC fights thus far. The closest margin he’s faced in takedowns landed in a fight was 4 (against Ricky Simon)
This post is courtesy of AJ’S BETS
Get on board with one of the best handicappers in the world and start making money today!
His plays are coupled with an audio breakdown of every fight!
Follow on Twitter: @AJMMABetting
Click On His Name Below For More Information