I am a Full-Time, Professional MMA Bettor and regardless if people subscribe to my betting services or not, I always look for ways to provide value to as many people intrigued by MMA as I can. In this content piece, I am providing free evidence that helped contribute to my overall research and analysis of this incredible, UFC Fight Night 172: Eye versus Calvillo card. By no means was the
information contained in this content piece compelling enough to draw a strong conclusion on the respective matchup nor place a bet. However, I found this data interesting and I believe you will too. I hope you enjoy!
1. Merab Dvalishvili attempts 17.33 takedowns and has a 45% takedown accuracy per 15 minutes on average per ufcstats.com.
2. Per Tapology, Mariya Agapova will have an 8-inch reach advantage over her short-notice opponent moving up a weight class, Hannah Cifers.
3. Kevin Aguilar’s takedown defense is 86% per ufcstats.com.
4. Darrick Minner has competed 35 times professionally and has only been to the judge’s scorecards 3 times.
- Darrick’s fights finish at a rate of 91.43%
5. Jordan Griffin defeated his scheduled opponent, Darrick Minner at LFA 34 via armbar in round 2.
6. Per his Instagram, Mark De La Rosa is training at Team Oyama ahead of his fight against Jordan Espinosa.
- Alex Perez trains at Team Oyama (the two are featured in a picturetogether) and defeated Jordan Espinosa in January.
7. Per his Instagram, UFC debutant, Anthony Ivy is a BJJ Black Belt under Brazilian Top Team Texas.
8. Per his Instagram, UFC debutant, Christian Aguilera is a BJJ Brown Belt under 10th Planet.
9. Per her Instagram, Mariya Agapova is training at American Top ahead of her UFC debut.
10. In her 4 fights in the UFC, Gina Mazany’s takedown accuracy is 77% percent per ufcstats.com.
11. In round 3 of her most recent fight, Cynthia Calvillo landed 44 significant strikes, 1 takedown, and 4 advances per ufcstats.com.
This post is courtesy of AJ’S BETS
Get on board with one of the best handicappers in the world and start making money today!
His plays are coupled with an audio breakdown of every fight!
Follow on Twitter: @AJMMABetting
Click On His Name Below For More Information