I am a Full-Time, Professional MMA Bettor and regardless if people subscribe to my betting services or not, I always look for ways to provide value to as many people intrigued by MMA as I can. In this content piece, I am providing free evidence that helped contribute to my overall research and analysis of this incredible, UFC 249 card. By no means was the information contained in this content piece compelling enough to draw a strong conclusion on the respective matchup nor place a bet. However, I found this data interesting and I believe you will too. I hope you enjoy!
1. Anthony Pettis’ record when going to decision in the UFC is 1-5.
2. Jeremy Stephens has 7 wins and 12 losses when going to the scorecards in his MMA career thus far.
3. Fabricio Werdum has only given up 3 grappling advances (1 against Mark Hunt, 1 against Gabriel Gonzaga, and 1 against Cain Velasquez) in his entire UFC career (dating back to UFC 70) per ufcstats.com.
4. Niko Price has been to the scorecards 1 time out of 18 bouts (1 No Contest).
5. Michelle Waterson has landed more significant strikes than all of her opponents in the UFC bouts she’s won per ufcstats.com. Michelle had the inferior number significant strikes relative to her opposition in losses in the UFC per ufcstats.com.
6. Henry Cejudo has never been outwrestled in his UFC career thus far.
• Even in his losses to Joe Benavidez and Demetrious Johnson, Cejudo landed a takedown and allowed 0 takedowns
7. Ronaldo ‘Jacare’ Souza is 1 for 17 in successfully landing takedowns his last four fights per ufcstats.com.
• 1 for 9 against Kelvin Gastelum (May 2018)
• 0 for 0 against Chris Weidman (November 2018)
• 0 for 3 against Jack Hermansson (April 2019)
• 0 for 5 against Jan Blachowicz (November 2019)
This post is courtesy of AJ’S BETS
Get on board with one of the best handicappers in the world and start making money today!
FIVE tipped plays coupled with an audio breakdown of every fight!
Follow on Twitter: @AJMMABetting
Click On His Name Below For More Information