ToutMaster 2019 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) began with the first event of 2019 with UFC on ESPN+ 1 in Brooklyn, New York.
Here’s the first look at the top 20 leaderboard:
CONMAN999 starts the year at the top of the leaderboard with a tremendous 17.25 point event. He picked the first twelve fights of the event correct, but was unable to complete the perfect card when his pick, TJ Dillashaw, was knocked out by Henry Cejudo. In second place is AndrewLaut at 16.25 points. In third place is Shawnjacklitch at 14.10 points. In fourth place is SurvivingBKelly at 13.75 and rounding out the top five is Franco_914 at 13.45.
To check out the full 2019 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC on ESPN+ 1
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 6
- Biggest Underdog to win: Allen Crowder (+4.25 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Cory Sandhagen (136) / Mario Bautista (3)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2019 Record): 1-0
- Most Contentious Pick: Te Edwards (71) / Dennis Bermudez (68)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: None
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 0-0
ToutMaster 2019 continues in February with the second event of the year on Saturday, February 2. It’s a star studded event in Brazil with the likes of Jose Aldo, Raphael Assuncao, Marlon Moraes, Demian Maia, and Charles “Do Bronx” Oliveira all scheduled to compete. Expect a lot of changes in the standings in the first few months of the year.