ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on November 8, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 139.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub has built out a formidable lead in the 2018 ToutMaster competition with 287.35 points. Jperfetto26 sits in second place 5.80 points back at 281.55. MMABetMachine is in third place at 279.55. In fourth place is bencurl_ with 278.40 points. Rounding out the top five is TruUKFan at 276.30 points.
RileyDowneyBJJ led all scorers for the event with 13.40 points. He picked 11 of 12 fights correctly only missing out on Chas Skelly. The Texas born wrestler lost by TKO in what was considered a controversial stoppage that required video replay to determine how to score the bout.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
UFC Fight Night 139
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 3
- Biggest Underdog to win: Mike Trizano (+2.30 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Davi Ramos (100) / John Gunther (6)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 25-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Donald Cerrone (55) / Mike Perry (51)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Donald Cerrone, Chas Skelly, Yair Rodriguez
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 24-28
The UFC’s busy November schedule continues as the promotion heads to South America for its first ever event in Argentina. Neil Magny and Santiago Ponzinibbio square off in what is sure to be an entertaining main event.