ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on November 3, 2018 with UFC 230.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub has once again made a move up to the standings and taken over the first place spot with 275.85 points. He has built a sizable lead over second place, MMABetMachine, who sits at 271.35 points. Jperfetto26 is in third place with 271.05 points. BenCurl_ is in fourth place with 270.05 points. TruUKFan has moved back into the top five at 268.40 points.
Teamxbladz had one of the highest scores of the year with a 15.90 point event. He picked 10 of 11 fights correctly. His lone miss on this card was with Chris Weidman who was knocked out in the third round of his bout with Jacare Souza.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 6
- Underdogs to win: 5
- Biggest Underdog to win: Jared Cannonier (+3.00 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Shane Burgos (94) / Kurt Holobaugh (18)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 24-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Julio Arce (58) / Sheymon Moraes (54)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Marcos Rogerio de Lima
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-0
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 22-27
The UFC heads to where it all started for the world’s biggest MMA promotion: Colorado for their 25th anniversary event. It’s a fight card headlined by what should be an action packed featherweight bout between Chan Sung Jung and Yair Rodriguez. The UFC has a busy schedule with four more events lined up before the end of November. There’s still time left in the year for folks to position themselves for a chance to win the ultimate prize: ToutMaster 2018.