ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on October 27, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 138.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
BenCurl_ has taken the lead in ToutMaster 2018 with 262.65 points. In second place is jperfetto26 at 261.80 points. Dropping from the lead into third place is Half Chub at 261.75 points. MMABetMachine is in fourth at 258.45 points and rounding out the top five is briblaize with 258.05 points.
The top score for the event was by Sadistic with 14.45 points. He picked ten fights correctly including Don Madge who was a +385 underdog in the contest.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
UFC Fight Night 138
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Don Madge (+3.85 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Nasrat Haqparast (99) / Thibault Gouti (13)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 23-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Marcelo Golm (60) / Arjan Bhullar (52)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Talita Bernardo, Marcelo Golm
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 21-27
The UFC heads to the “World’s Most Famous Arena” as Madison Square Garden hosts UFC 230 on Saturday, November 3. If Derrick Lewis can defeat Daniel Cormier, expect significant movement in the standings.