ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on July 14, 2018 with UFC Fight Night 133.
Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
Half Chub modestly increased his ead in ToutMaster 2018 to 2.80 points as he leads with 183.15 points overall. Bencurl_ moves up from fourth to second place with 180.35 points. Jperfetto26 drops from second to third with 178.30 points. Nosebleeds sits alone in fourth place at 176.65 points. In a two way tie for fifth, Huge de Naranja and joshuafoo1 both have 175.45 points.
The event’s top score went to ChristianRB95 who picked 11 of the 13 fights correctly. His only incorrect selections were Myles Jury and Marion Reneau.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on each card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 6
- Biggest Underdog to win: Rick Glenn (+1.90 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Alejandro Perez (102) / Eddie Wineland (34)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 15-4
- Most Contentious Pick: Liz Carmouche (68) / Jennifer Maia (68)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Niko Price, Justin Scoggins, Cat Zingano
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 2-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 15-19
The UFC heads across the Atlantic for UFC Fight Night 135 in Germany on Sunday, July 22 before heading to Canada for one of their strongest Fox cards to date on Saturday, July 28. With the UFC’s busy schedule there’s a lot of time for competitors to stake their claim in this year’s contest.