ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued this past weekend with UFC Fight Night 110 in Auckland, New Zealand.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
FFF-Oddsb.com holds the top spot for the second straight week. He leads the competition with 135.9 points. Teamxbladz is hot on his tail just .15 points back at 135.75 points. In third place is Best Fight Picks at 135.15 points. Rounding out the Top 5 are ThePME and CashDPT7.
The top score for the event was by mmabettingtips.com. He hit the maximum score for the event of 12.35 points by picking all 11 fights correctly.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 106 card:
- Favorites to win: 7
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Ben Nguyen (1.85 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Alex Volkanovski (139) / Mizuto Hirota (24)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 11-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Vinc Pichel (82) / Damien Brown (81)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Ross Pearson, Vinc Pichel
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 16-11
The UFC continues its Pacific swing on Saturday as it heads to Singapore for a women’s bantamweight main event between former champion Holly Holm and Bethe Correia broadcast exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.