ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (April 22, 2017) with UFC Fight Night 108 in Nashville, Tennessee.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
Another event, another week The Unicorn holds his place at the top of the ToutMaster 2017 standings with 105.45 points. He’s opened up a 1.6-point lead over FREAK MCNASTY. In third place is CASH DPT7 at 103.6 points. Rounding out the Top 5 are adamdabeast (102.6 points) and WillMartinMMA (101.85 points).
The top score for the event was by Idrinkgas with 13.85 points. Of the 13 fights on the fight card, Idrinkgas correctly picked all 13 fights correctly for a perfect score. It was the only perfect score of the event.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC Fight Night 108 card:
- Favorites to win: 11
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Biggest Underdog to win: Brandon Moreno (1.75 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: John Dodson (154) / Eddie Wineland (22)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 10-1
- Most Contentious Pick: Thales Leites (90) / Sam Alvey (86)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Joe Lauzon, Matt Schnell
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 10-9
The UFC now goes on a three-week break, but when it returns it does so with the best event of the year thus far. UFC 211 in Dallas, Texas is a blockbuster 14-fight card headlined by two title bouts. The Unicorn has led for several events now, so can anybody catch him? We’ll find out in May.