ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (April 15, 2017) with UFC on FOX 24 in Kansas City, Missouri.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
The top of the leaderboard in ToutMaster 2017 remain unchanged as The Unicorn continues to lead with 95.7 points. McDuckMMA continues to be hot on his tail at 94.15 points. FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo (ThePME) made a big jump going all the way from 8th to 3rd place at 91.8 points. Sitting in 4th place is CashDP17 at 91.75 points. However, one name to watch out for is 2015 champion BigMarley3, who made a massive move this week, going from 16th place up into the Top 5 at 91.7 points.
The top score for the event was by 209Fan with a tremendous event total of 15.05 points. Of the 13 fights on the fight card, 209Fan picked 12 of them correctly. The only fight picked incorrectly was Jeremy Stephens with his split-decision loss to Renato Moicano.
To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC on FOX 24 card:
• Favorites to win: 9
• Underdogs to win: 4
• Biggest Underdog to win: Anthony Smith (2.60 points)
• Biggest Consensus Pick: Tom Duquesnoy (160) / Patrick Williams (14)
• Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 9-1
• Most Contentious Pick: Devin Clark (89) / Jake Collier (85)
• Consensus Underdog Picks: Roy Nelson, Michelle Waterson
• Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 0-2
• Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 10-7
The UFC heads to the “Athens of the South” aka Nashville on Saturday to close out its three events in three weeks schedule for UFC Fight Night 108. In the main event, Conor McGregor training partner Artem Lobov takes on his toughest opponent to date in Cub Swanson. Will The Unicorn continue to be able hold off his chief rival McDuckMMA as well as surging 2015 champion BigMarley3? Tune in Saturday to find out.