TUF 25 cast revealed The UFC recently annouced the cast for Season 25 of The Ultimate Fighter: Redemption, which features former TUF competitors. Coaching this season will be UFC bantamweight champion Cody Garbrandt and former champ TJ Dillashaw. Here’s a full list of the cast…
- Seth Baczynski – 20-14, 35, Gilbert, Ariz.
- Julian Lane – 11-6, 29, Mansfield, Ohio
- Mehdi Baghdad – 11-5, 31, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Dhiego Lima – 12-5, 28, Dacula, Ga.
- Justin Edwards – 9-5, 34, Bellefontaine, Ohio
- Ramsey Nijem – 9-6, 28, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Tom Gallicchio – 19-9, 30, Temecula, Calif.
- Gilbert Smith – 12-6, 35, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Eddie Gordon – 8-4, 33, Freeport, N.Y.
- Joe Stevenson – 33-16, 34, Victorville, Calif.
- Hayder Hassan – 6-3, 34, Coconut Creek, Fla.
- Jesse Taylor – 30-15, 34, Temecula, Calif.
- James Krause – 23-7, 30, Lee’s Summit, Mo.
- Hector Urbina – 17-10, 29, Coconut Creek, Calif.
Jenel Lausa vs. Magomed Bibulatov on deck for UFC 210 in Buffalo UFC officials announced that flyweights Jenel Lausa and Magomed Bibulatov will square off at UFC 210. Lausa (7-2) is coming off a successful UFC debut where he out-pointed Yao Zhikui by unanimous decision at UFC Fight Night 101. Bibulatov (13-0) has earned seven of his 13 career victories by way of stoppage and is the former WSOF flyweight champion. UFC 210 takes place April 8th at KeyBank Center in Buffalo, N.Y. Here’s an updated look at the card… Champ Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony Johnson – for light heavyweight title Gegard Mousasi vs. Chris Weidman Jan Blachowicz vs. Patrick Cummins Irene Aldana vs. Katlyn Chookagian Shane Burgos vs. Charles Rosa Will Brooks vs. Charles Oliveira Sean Strickland vs. Kamaru Usman Magomed Bibulatov vs. Jenel Lausa TUF 8 Finalist Phillipe Nover announces retirement Phillipe Nover has called it a career at 33 years of age. The featherweight announced his retirement on Wednesday following a decision loss to Rick Glenn at UFC 208. Nover (11-8-1) is perhaps unfairly known for being called “the next Anderson Silva,” by UFC President Dana White during Season 8 of The Ultimate Fighter. Nover won all three fights on the reality show but lost a decision to Efrain Escudero at the TUF 8 Finale. Here’s what Nover had to say on his instagram about his decision to retire…
I want to thank the UFC, Dana White, and Sean Shelby for giving me a second chance at my dreams as a fighter. I’m officially retiring from MMA. A big thanks to my teammates and coaches over the years, as well as my supportive family and friends. I’ll be moving on to focus on many other things in my life. It was an amazing run and I’m glad I tried my best at it.