In the latest edition of the MMAOB Daily Podcast, host Adam Martin is joined by MMAOB’s Marcel Dorff to recap UFC 264. Podcast schedule for 2021 (NEW TIME!): Live podcasts on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday afternoons at 4 pm EST on YouTube. Join us for our daily MMA chats as we talk about the greatest sport in the world.
Topics of discussions in today’s MMAOB Daily Podcast episode:
- UFC 264 recap
- What’s next for Dustin Poirier after finishing Conor McGregor in the trilogy?
- What does McGregor do after breaking his leg?
- Who should Gilbert Burns fight after beating Stephen Thompson?
- Who should Sean O’Malley face after defeating the durable Kris Moutinho?
- News & Fight Announcements
- Reader Questions
- And more
Subscribe to the show on Apple Podcasts: https://apple.co/2BNSmSD
Follow the show on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/559xahM8ASjTwpz7bzUOaU
Subscribe to the podcast on Google Podcasts: https://www.google.com/podcasts?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9hbmNob3IuZm0vcy9mYTA4MGU4L3BvZGNhc3QvcnNz
Subscribe to the podcast on Anchor: https://anchor.fm/adam-martin45