Justin Hirst Nascar Track Record
Overall: 19-10, +3.52 units
Foxwoods Resort Casino 301 (July 17th) (2-0, +2 units)
- To win 1 unit Christopher Bell -165 over Tyler Reddick. Bell won the xfinity race here and look for him to be up front.
- To win 1 unit Joey Logano -135 over Kevin Harvick. Hometown track for Logano and Harvick has struggled all season.
Quaker State 400 at Atlanta (July 10th) (0-1, -1.6 units)
- To win 1 unit take Kyle Larson -160. Over Denny Hamlin. Larson has been the best car on 1.5 Mile tracks this year and look for him to be upfront
Pocono Organics CBD 325 (June 27th) (1-0, +1 unit)
- To win 1 unit. Take Tyler Reddick -140 over Austin Dillon. Reddick finished 11th yesterday and Austin Dillon finishes 21st. Look for the same results today. Reddick should be in the top 10
Pocono Organics CBD 325 (June 26th) (2-0, +2 units)
- To win 1 unit Danny Hamlin -135. Over Martin Truex Jr. Hamlin has 6 wins here and 2 out of last 3 races. Truex is in a slump.
- To win 1 unit Kyle Larson -165. Over Chase Elliott. Larson has been on fire and Elliott is starting deep in the field.
Ally 400 at Nashville (June 20th) (2-0, +2 units)
- To win 1 unit. Take Chase Elliott -160 over Martin Truex Jr. Chase Elliott was 4th fastest in practice and starting 6th Truex Jr is starting 35th. Look for Elliott to contend for win.
- To win 1 unit take Joey Logano -130 over Brad Keselowski . Brad Keselowski has struggled this season and look for that to continue.
Toyota Save Mart 350 (June 6th) (0-1, -1.8 units)
- To win 1 unit take Chase Elliott. -180 Over Kyle Larson. In 6 starts at Sonoma. Kyle Larson has not finished in the top 10. Look for Chase Elliott to win the race.
Coca Cola 600 at Charlotte (May 30th) (2-0, +2 units)
- To win 1 unit take Kyle Larson -145 Over Kyle Busch. Larson has been top of the class at 1.5 Mike tracks. Look for him to contend for the win.
- To win 1 unit take Alex Bowman -155 over Christopher Bell. Bowman Has been hot and look for him to be up towards the front with his Hendrick teammate Kyle Larson
EchoPark Texas Grand Prix (May 23rd) (2-0, +2.05 units)
- To win 1 unit Joey Logano -155 over Brad Keselowski. Logano was 2nd fastest in first practice and qualified 6th. Brad Keselowski has struggled and starting 24th.
- Risking 1 unit Take Kyle Larson +105. Over Martin Truex Jr. Kyle Larson was 3rd fastest in practice and starting 2nd. Great value at +105.
Drydene 400 at Dover (May 16th) (2-0, +2 units)
Goodyear 400 at Darlington (May 9th) (1-1, -0.55 units)
Bets for Nascar Cup at Kansas (May 2nd) (1-0, +1 unit)
- Risking 1 unit at (-145) on Denny Hamlin OVER Ryan Blaney. Very good track for Hamlin. Look for him to drive from 20th starting position and be up front leading.
Bets for Toyota Owners 400 (April 18th) (1-0, +1 unit)
- Risking 1 unit on Martin Truex Jr -140 over Brad Keselowski Truex Jr has been hot and has won two our of last three Richmond races
Bets for NASCAR Blue Emu Maximum Relief 500 (April 10th) (0-2, -3 units)
- Risking 1 unit at -155 on Brad Keselowski over. Kevin Harvick. This is a great track for Keselowski and a Horrible track for Harvick.
- Risking 1 unit at -145 on Ryan Blaney over Kevin Harvick. Once again Harvick is horrible at this track and look for the Penske cars to be up front.
Bets for Folds of Honor Quickstep 500 (March 21st) (1-1, -0.4 units)
- Risking 1 unit at (-140) Take Kyle Busch OVER William Byron. Kyle Busch will look to rebound from pit road mistakes last week to be in top 5 at the end of this race.
- Risking 1 unit at (-145) Take Kyle Larson OVER Ryan Blaney. Since Kyle Larson has got in Hendrick equipment, he has shown a lot of speed. Look for him to be up front .
Bets for Nascar Instacart 500 (March 14th) (0-2, -2 units)
- Risking 1 unit at (-150) on Ryan Blaney-150 Over Alex Bowman. Since 2016, this is one of Bowman worst tracks. Look for him to finish outside the top 10.
- Risking 1 unit at (-150) on Chase Elliott over Martin Truex Jr. Elliott won this race last fall to get his first championship. Look for him to contend for the win today.
Bets for Nascar Pennzoil 400 (March 7th) (1-1, -0.13 units)
- Risking 1 unit at (-115) on Martin Truex.. Jr OVER C Elliott. Truex came up short last week for the win. Look for him to possibly win this race.
- Risking 1 unit at (-125) on Alex Bowman. OVER. William Byron. This is a Great Track for Bowman. Look for him to be up in the top 5 at the end of the Race
Bets for Dixie Vodka 400 (Feb. 28th): (1-1, break even)
- Pick is Denny Hamlin -150. Over Martin Truex Jr. For 1 unit. Hamlin won this race last year . Look for him to stay up front all race and possibly win again.
- Take Tyler Reddick. +100. Over Alex Bowman. For 1 unit. Reddick finished a career best 4th in this race last year. Look for him to drive from the back of the field and be up in the front at the end of the race