I am a Full-Time, Professional MMA Bettor and regardless if people subscribe to my betting services or not, I always look for ways to provide value to as many people intrigued by MMA as I can. In this content piece, I am providing free evidence that helped contribute to my overall research and analysis of this incredible, UFC Fight Night: Overeem versus Harris card. By no means was the information contained in this content piece compelling enough to draw a strong conclusion on the respective matchup nor place a bet. However, I found this data interesting and I believe you will too. I hope you enjoy!
1. Cortney Casey has only allowed 7 advances of the 19 times she’s been taken down in the UFC thus far.
▪ Cortney is a BJJ Brown Belt.
2. Rodrigo Nascimento has not been past the 3-minute mark of the 2nd round
in his entire professional MMA career.
3. Of the 8 times he’s won in the UFC, Krzysztof Jotko has only won by finish once.
4. Marlon Vera has never been finished in professional MMA in 21 fights.
5. Eryk Anders has been out landed in terms of significant strikes in 6 of his 9 bouts in the UFC.
6. On 4 days short-notice, Mike Davis landed 139 significant strikes, 2 knockdowns, 2 takedowns, and a grappling advance in his last bout.
7. Kevin Holland’s takedown defense is 48% per ufcstats.com.
8. Since March 2019, Angela Hill has fought 6 times and Claudia Gadelha has fought once inside the Octagon (July 2019).
9. Matt Brown has 30 more professional MMA bouts than Miguel Baeza does.
10. This is Edson Barboza’s first fight at Featherweight.
This post is courtesy of AJ’S BETS
Get on board with one of the best handicappers in the world and start making money today!
His plays are coupled with an audio breakdown of every fight!
Follow on Twitter: @AJMMABetting
Click On His Name Below For More Information