ToutMaster 2018 (presented by MMAOddsbreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued on January 27 with UFC on Fox 27. Here’s the updated top 20 leaderboard:
There is a new ToutMaster leader and it is BobtheZ moving up from fifth to first in the standings with 30.35 points. Just .30 points behind him is mmabettingtips.com with 30.05 points. The standings are tight at the top with the remainder of the top five only one point out of the lead. GoldenTee13 is in third place (29.7 points), while MMABetMachine (29.55), and billnewby (29.4) round out the top five.
To check out the full 2018 standings, click the following link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dTlTYofQ1CHL6bMeIYHW1RCtYU3Nu_630FNKhhH8JN8/edit#gid=1725684060 Some additional notes on each card:
UFC on Fox 27
- Favorites to win: 9
- Underdogs to win: 2
- Pickem to win: 1
- Biggest Underdog to win: Ji Yeon Kim (+2.55 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Gregor Gillespie (141) / Jordan Rinaldi (13)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2018 Record): 3-0
- Most Contentious Pick: Andre Fili (80) / Dennis Bermudez (74)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Derek Brunson, Andre Fili
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2018 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 3-3
The UFC heads down to the birth place of jiu jitsu, Brazil, for a fight night card on Saturday, February 3, headlined by former UFC Light Heavyweight Champion Lyoto Machida. With the standings so tight at the top, look for even more changes come next fight card.