ToutMaster 2017 (presented by MMAOddsBreaker.com and TheMMA-Analysis Podcast) continued last Saturday (July 29, 2017) with UFC 214 in Anaheim, California.
Here’s the updated Top 20 leaderboard:
McDuckMMA jumped into the lead of ToutMaster 2017 with 194.95 points while Teamxbladz dropped one position down to second with 194.15 points. After them in third place overall is Dbell_MT with 192.55 points. The gap then widens beyond the Top 3, as FFF-Oddsb.com is in fourth with 189.50 points and FREAK MCNASTY is in fifth with 187.75.
The top score for the event was by jedigoodman with 13.70 points. The contestant picked 11 of the 12 fights correctly, including five underdogs. To check out the full 2017 standings, click the following link:
Some additional notes on the UFC 214 card:
- Favorites to win: 8
- Underdogs to win: 4
- Biggest Underdog to win: Calvin Kattar (3.15 points)
- Biggest Consensus Pick: Jon Jones (118) / Daniel Cormier (34)
- Biggest Consensus Pick (2017 Record): 18-3
- Most Contentious Pick: Jarred Brooks (81) / Eric Shelton (70)
- Consensus Underdog Picks: Renan Barao, Ricardo Lamas
- Consensus Underdog Picks Event Record: 1-1
- Consensus Underdog Picks in 2017 (More contestants picked underdog than favorite): 20-19
The UFC heads down to Mexico City on August 5th for UFC Fight Night 114 before taking a four-week summer break ahead of a busy fall schedule. Contestants will look to recharge their batteries and prep for the final swing to determine ToutMaster 2017.