2. Information Collected
You are not required to provide information about yourself when you visit the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site. The MMA Odds Breaker Web Site may ask you for some or all of the following types of information when you register for certain services, access various content or features, or directly contact the Web Site:
- Contact information, such as name, email address, postal address, phone number, facsimile number, and mobile number;
- User name, password, and password reminder questions and answers;
- Age and date of birth;
- Other demographic information, such as gender, job information, and zip code;
- Information for a public profile, such as your interests and the address of your web site;
- Communications preferences, such as which newsletters you would like to receive;
- Search queries;
- Payment and identity verification information, such as credit card number, social security number or comparable national identifiers, and driver’s license number where needed for payment or to access a particular service (e.g., Picks);
- Contact information about others when you provide information about others or refer a friend to a particular site or service (note: such information is used solely to facilitate the communications requested);
- Information posted in comments, community discussions, and other interactive online features;
- Correspondence you send to us; and
MMA Odds Breaker Web Sites may collect certain information automatically, including:
- Your browser type and operating system;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address, which is the number automatically assigned to your computer whenever you access the Internet and that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Sites you visited before and after visiting a MMA Odds Breaker Web Site;
- Web pages and advertisements you view and links you click on within MMA Odds Breaker Web Sites;
- Unique identifiers, including mobile device identification numbers that can identify the physical location of such devices in accordance with applicable law;
- Information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other technologies;
- Information about your interactions with video content, such as the type of content viewed, and information about your interactions with email messages, such as the links clicked on and whether the messages were opened or forwarded;
- Upon request, your bandwidth speed and information about the software programs installed on your computer; and
- Standard server log information.
Where permitted by applicable law, we may collect information about you from other sources, including through interactive applications (such as mobile devices, third-party services, and embedded video players), from co-branded partners and sites (for example, on our pages on Facebook), and from commercially available sources (such as data aggregators and public databases). The following are examples of information we may collect from other sources:
- Name, postal address, and telephone number;
- Demographic data, such as age, gender, and income level;
- Accessing third-party services (such as Facebook, Google or Twitter) through the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site, or if you access the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site via a third-party service, your username and password for those services and other information available about or collected from you on those services;
- Your interests and purchase behavior;
- Publicly-observed data, such as activities on blogs, videos, and other online postings; and
- Other navigation data, such as web sites visited and advertisements viewed or clicked on.
Please note that all of the information we collect about you may be combined, including to help us tailor our communications to you and to develop rich online content and services on the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site.
3. Use of Information
We only use payment and identity verification information, such as credit card numbers, driver’s license numbers, social security numbers, or comparable national identifiers as necessary for completing a particular transaction or fulfilling a service (e.g., paid subscriptions or awarding prizes to contest winners) or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use other information we collect about you to:
- Fulfill your requests for products, services, and information, including to send you electronic newsletters, authorize a purchase, and complete a transaction that you have requested;
- Enable you to participate in features such as surveys, polls, sweepstakes, and comments;
- Provide you with electronic newsletters, information, special offers and promotional materials on behalf the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site, companies within our corporate family, and third parties, in accordance with applicable law;
- Analyze the use of MMA Odds Breaker Web Site and information about visitors to our Web Site to understand and improve our service offerings and, in accordance with our sharing policies, discussed below, to produce anonymous or aggregated data and statistics that might help third parties develop their own products and service offerings;
- Customize the content you see when you visit a MMA Odds Breaker Web Site;
- Develop and provide advertising tailored to your interests.
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent.
4. Disclosure of Information
MMA Odds Breaker is committed to maintaining your trust and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share information collected about you.
- With your consent, we may share your contact information with third-party business partners. For example, MMA Odds Breaker Web Site videos such as JW Player or Hulu offer free access to relevant services (e.g., webcasts) if you agree to have your information shared with third parties so they can contact you about related products and services.
- We share your information with third-party vendors who help us with specialized services, including customer support, email and text message deployment, business analytics, marketing, and data processing. These third parties are allowed to use your information to help us provide our services and not for any other purpose.
- When you choose to enter a sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion, and in accordance with the terms and conditions of the promotions, your information may be disclosed to sponsors and third parties who help design, administer and implement the promotion, including in connection with winner selection, prize fulfillment and aggregated data analysis. Your information also may be disclosed as required by law, such as on a winners list. Also, by entering a promotion, you are agreeing to the official rules that govern that promotion, including allowing the sponsors to use your name, voice, and likeness in advertising and marketing associated with the promotion in accordance with applicable law. All terms applicable to the particular promotion will be made available to you at the time you enter the promotion.
- We may share your information in connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site, a merger, consolidation, asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- We may disclose information about our users, including contact information, to respond to subpoenas, court orders, legal process, and other law enforcement measures, and to comply with other legal obligations, such as FCC requirements.
Please note that we may share information with advertisers. We also may share aggregated or anonymized information with third parties to help us develop content and services we hope you will find of interest or to help these third parties develop their own products and service offerings. This sharing of anonymized or aggregated information will not include information that could be used to individually identify you.
5. Your Choices
You can choose to enjoy content and features on the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site without directly providing us with any information about you; however, as described above, some information may automatically be collected or may be requested so you can take advantage of certain features and services offered on the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site.
You can opt out of receiving commercial email or text messages from the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site by following the instructions contained in any such message. Please note that even if you unsubscribe to commercial messages, we still may need to send you communications relating to your use of the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site, such as service announcements.
If you choose to share contact information with us, you may have the opportunity to update that information by contacting us. If you ask us to shut down your account or delete your information, we will disable your account within a reasonable period of time. Please note that we may need to retain some information about you in order to satisfy our legal and security obligations. For example, some of your information may remain in back-up storage even if you ask us to delete it.
7. Protection of Information
MMA Odds Breakers has placed commercially reasonable technical, administrative, and physical procedures to help protect your information from loss, misuse, and alteration. Please note that no data transmission or storage can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. We want you to feel confident using the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site but we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us.
8. Transfer of Data Internationally
MMA Odds Breaker is headquartered in Costa Rica. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the MMA Odds Breaker Web Site may be collected in your country and subsequently transferred to the United States or another country in accordance with applicable law. The privacy and data protection laws in another country may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using and participating in any MMA Odds Breaker Web Site or providing us with your information, you consent to the collection, international transfer, storage, and processing of your information.
10. Protections for Children
The MMA Odds Breaker Web Site are intended for a general audience and do not knowingly collect or store contact information about children under the age of 18. The MMA Odds Breaker Web Site may ask for a birth date to ensure that they are not collecting information from children under 18.
11. User-Generated Content
12. Third Party Sites